188 Minna St #37B
San Francisco, CA 94105
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $350/mo.
Amenities: Gym, saline/temp controlled pool, spa, 24hr concierge, shared deck.
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & Garbage Included
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $300
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this high flr (37th flr) view 2bd your next home. Features include:
- North and West views through a large expanse of windows.
- The Grand Foyer opens to an open floor plan living/dining/kitchen space. High ceilings and hardwood floors throughout.
- The kitchen is finished with granite stone counters, custom cabinetry and gourmet stainless steel appliances.
- Two master suites include attached baths and plenty of closet space with built-in organizers.
- Five-Star St Regis residence amenities include concierge, butler & doorman, outdoor terrace, 24/7 in-room dining & catering, Remede Spa, jacuzzi, indoor pool, fitness center, two restaurants & guest parking.
- Located in Yerba Buena, you are near iconic museums, shopping & restaurants, Union Square, The Embarcadero & the Yerba Buena Center.
- Easy access to Hwy 101 and 280.
- Transportation options include multiple BART and MUNI lines.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.